My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 3/22/20
- Kristin Ess Signature Shampoo & Conditioner – Target is having a big sale on beauty items until the 28th including special half off items and a free $10 gift card when you spend $40. It’s the perfect time to pamper yourself and try something new.
- Women’s Marbled Leggings – part of the new “All In Motion” activewear line.
- Women’s Side-Tie Tank – I love the versatility of this top.
- Harry Potter Lego Set – select Lego sets are now 20% off.
- NERF Fortnite Target Set – All NERF Fortnite items are buy 2 get 1 free right now.
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 3/15/20)
- Let’s Day Drink Sweatshirt (Women’s) – on clearance for $14.
- Clover Sweatshirt (Junior’s) – on clearance for $16.
- Clover T-shirt (Men’s) – on sale for $8.
- Clover Rainbow Dress Set (Baby Girl’s) – not on sale but only $10.
- Dino Clover T-Shirt (Boy’s) – on sale for $5.
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 3/8/20)
- Sugar Stoneware Canister – I have a similar one from Magnolia and I love it!
- Gray & White Shower Curtain – We finally got our hoop shower curtain rod hung so I have been shopping around for curtains all week! This one is a winner!
- Sea Salt & Lavender Candle – I love both of these scents and hear these candles are great!
- Easter Basket – It’s never too early to start planning!
- Gray Stripe Storage Bin – we could always use more storage for blankets and toys!
My Weekly Target/Amazon Picks (Week of 3/1/20)
- Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans – This is the first time in a long time I’ve bought jeans that didn’t come from Old Navy, but I actually really like them! They are the right length and seem to have more support than my Old Navy go-tos.
- Scoop Neck T-Shirt (Teal) – Such a good transitional color for Spring!
- Scoop Neck T-Shirt (White) – I always have to have a good plain white shirt on hand for layering and such. This shirt has give in the right areas but is still a good length in the back. Right now these shirts are 2 for $16 with lots of colors to choose from!
- Vada Sandals (Black) – Similar black/brown sandals to mine that I live in. Yay for sandal weather finally!
- Twisted Pearl Headband (Creamy White) – okay this pick is not from Target but I saw it on Instagram (@katie_did_what) and had to have it. It’s only $8 on Amazon and again, there are tons of colors to choose from!
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 2/23/20)
- Boys’ Tiered Swim Trunks – one of my boys has a similar pair!
- Boys’ Dino Long Sleeve Rash Guard – a long sleeve shirt is always good for when they need a sun break and this one is rated UPF 50+.
- Girls’ Watermelon One Piece Swimsuit – adorable!
- Girls’ Watermelon Cover-Up – does it come in my size?
- Toddler Girls’ Mermaid Scales Swimsuit – Oh my cuteness, why don’t I have a little girl to buy this for?
My Weekly Target Picks! (Week of 2/16/20)
- Mesh One Piece Swimsuit – highly rated online and flattering for any body shape!
- C’est La Vie One Piece Swimsuit – perfect vacation vibes!
- Keyhole Back Cover Up – you always need a good cover up!
- High Neck Bikini Top – I have this style top and love it. It works for lounging or chasing kiddos. I highly suggest anything “Beach Betty” brand!
- High Waist Bikini Bottom – I have a similar pair that I’ve used for years with different tops!
My Weekly Target Picks! (Week of 2/9/20)
- Ninja Professional Kitchen System – We have a ninja blender and absolutely love it. We first invested in it when my youngest son was born for making baby food. It worked perfectly then! Now I use it for everything from margaritas to fresh salsa. Earlier this year when our coffee grinder broke we even used it to grind up our coffee beans – score!
- Boot Tray – Since we live on a farm and all have a pair of work boots, we have been on the lookout for a good boot tray to keep our entryway nice and clean!
- Milk Frother – The best $7 we have ever spent! It froths up regular creamer in coffee and makes for mixing up hot cocoa or chocolate milk for the kiddos a breeze!
- Heart Table Runner – An adorable way to get in the spirit of Valentine’s Day!
- “Hope You Brought Wine” Doormat – Because let’s be honest, guests are always welcome but wine never hurts!