My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 5/31/20)
- Cushnie Slip Dress – I love the two tone blush look and the tie detail in the back!
- Cushnie Pleated Dress – I love the bright colors and fun structure!
- Lisa Marie Fernandez Ric Rac Dress – I love ALL the details of this dress!
- Lisa Marie Fernandez One Shoulder Dress – this dress is fun and flirty for Summer!
- LoveShackFancy Puff Sleeve Dress – I’ve been wanting a “prairie style” dress and I think this one is perfect!
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 5/17/20)
- Sloth Pool Float – can’t you just see yourself floating on this cutie this Summer?
- Pineapple Succulent – put a little sunshine in every corner of your home!
- Ombre Bean Bag Toss – an adorable take on one of the funnest yard games ever!
- Racerback Tank – I needed to restock myself on essentials and snagged this tank. I especially love the rust color!
- Liquid IV Powder – this is an electrolyte powder that mixes into water and helps you get fully hydrated quicker!
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 5/10/20)
- Lemon Essential Oil – to make my favorite blend, Lavender/Lemon/Peppermint
- “Relax” Essential Oil Blend – Rosemary, Lavender, Orange
- Hearth & Hand Candle – Sea Salt & Lavender
- Relax & Restore Candle – Sage & Peppermint
- Strength & Energy Candle – Coconut & Pineapple
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 5/3/20)
- Mug & Tea Towel Set
- The Poppy Manicure Tool
- “Do One Thing Every Day That Makes You Happy” Journal
- Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler
- Beauty Bomb Bath Fizzers
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 4/26/20
- Chili Pepper Lights – festive decor for the holiday or all year round!
- “Marco’s Cinco De Mayo” Book – for the kiddos, this story follows Marco as he celebrates Cinco De Mayo with his family!
- Cinco De Mayo Photo Booth Props – just plain fun if you are having a party!
- “Mestizos Come Home” Book – for the adults, this book tells stories of mestizos claiming their Mexican American identity. (Mestizo means someone of mixed latin heritage).
- Hispanic Heritage Coloring Book – another good one for the kiddos!
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 4/19/20
- Sun Squad – A brand new line full of everything you need for fun in the sun including the fanny pack coolers that you probably saw on social media this week!
- Hammock Chair – I’ve been eyeing something like this to hang off my favorite tree!
- Bamboo Toothbrush – A handle made out of sustainable bamboo instead of plastic!
- Hello Toothpaste Tablets – Chew and then brush like normal. Say “Hello” to using less plastic and water in the bathroom!
- Love Beauty and Planet Shampoo + Conditioner Bar – My sister has been using this brand and really likes it, so I was smitten to see that they have a plastic free shampoo bar available! I will let you know how it works on my thick, curly hair!
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 4/5/20)
- Women’s Ruffle Short Sleeve Wrap Dress – What woman doesn’t love a new Easter dress? We are still planning to dress up this year to celebrate! This beauty comes in 3 different floral prints and 2 different solids!
- Unicorn Plush Easter Basket – Perfect for her!
- Shark Plush Easter Basket – Perfect for him!
- Little Live Pets – Now 10% off!
- Ryan’s World Toys – Now 10% off! My little guy loves Ryan and will be so excited to get some of his stuff on Easter morning!
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 3/22/20
- Kristin Ess Signature Shampoo & Conditioner – Target is having a big sale on beauty items until the 28th including special half off items and a free $10 gift card when you spend $40. It’s the perfect time to pamper yourself and try something new.
- Women’s Marbled Leggings – part of the new “All In Motion” activewear line.
- Women’s Side-Tie Tank – I love the versatility of this top.
- Harry Potter Lego Set – select Lego sets are now 20% off.
- NERF Fortnite Target Set – All NERF Fortnite items are buy 2 get 1 free right now.
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 3/15/20)
- Let’s Day Drink Sweatshirt (Women’s) – on clearance for $14.
- Clover Sweatshirt (Junior’s) – on clearance for $16.
- Clover T-shirt (Men’s) – on sale for $8.
- Clover Rainbow Dress Set (Baby Girl’s) – not on sale but only $10.
- Dino Clover T-Shirt (Boy’s) – on sale for $5.
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 3/8/20)
- Sugar Stoneware Canister – I have a similar one from Magnolia and I love it!
- Gray & White Shower Curtain – We finally got our hoop shower curtain rod hung so I have been shopping around for curtains all week! This one is a winner!
- Sea Salt & Lavender Candle – I love both of these scents and hear these candles are great!
- Easter Basket – It’s never too early to start planning!
- Gray Stripe Storage Bin – we could always use more storage for blankets and toys!
My Weekly Target/Amazon Picks (Week of 3/1/20)
- Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans – This is the first time in a long time I’ve bought jeans that didn’t come from Old Navy, but I actually really like them! They are the right length and seem to have more support than my Old Navy go-tos.
- Scoop Neck T-Shirt (Teal) – Such a good transitional color for Spring!
- Scoop Neck T-Shirt (White) – I always have to have a good plain white shirt on hand for layering and such. This shirt has give in the right areas but is still a good length in the back. Right now these shirts are 2 for $16 with lots of colors to choose from!
- Vada Sandals (Black) – Similar black/brown sandals to mine that I live in. Yay for sandal weather finally!
- Twisted Pearl Headband (Creamy White) – okay this pick is not from Target but I saw it on Instagram (@katie_did_what) and had to have it. It’s only $8 on Amazon and again, there are tons of colors to choose from!
My Weekly Target Picks (Week of 2/23/20)
- Boys’ Tiered Swim Trunks – one of my boys has a similar pair!
- Boys’ Dino Long Sleeve Rash Guard – a long sleeve shirt is always good for when they need a sun break and this one is rated UPF 50+.
- Girls’ Watermelon One Piece Swimsuit – adorable!
- Girls’ Watermelon Cover-Up – does it come in my size?
- Toddler Girls’ Mermaid Scales Swimsuit – Oh my cuteness, why don’t I have a little girl to buy this for?
My Weekly Target Picks! (Week of 2/16/20)
- Mesh One Piece Swimsuit – highly rated online and flattering for any body shape!
- C’est La Vie One Piece Swimsuit – perfect vacation vibes!
- Keyhole Back Cover Up – you always need a good cover up!
- High Neck Bikini Top – I have this style top and love it. It works for lounging or chasing kiddos. I highly suggest anything “Beach Betty” brand!
- High Waist Bikini Bottom – I have a similar pair that I’ve used for years with different tops!
My Weekly Target Picks! (Week of 2/9/20)
- Ninja Professional Kitchen System – We have a ninja blender and absolutely love it. We first invested in it when my youngest son was born for making baby food. It worked perfectly then! Now I use it for everything from margaritas to fresh salsa. Earlier this year when our coffee grinder broke we even used it to grind up our coffee beans – score!
- Boot Tray – Since we live on a farm and all have a pair of work boots, we have been on the lookout for a good boot tray to keep our entryway nice and clean!
- Milk Frother – The best $7 we have ever spent! It froths up regular creamer in coffee and makes for mixing up hot cocoa or chocolate milk for the kiddos a breeze!
- Heart Table Runner – An adorable way to get in the spirit of Valentine’s Day!
- “Hope You Brought Wine” Doormat – Because let’s be honest, guests are always welcome but wine never hurts!